- Spray tinted dry shampoo through hair.
- Gather hair into a high ponytail. Rake with fingers or a brush for a more polished look.
- Pull a few pieces around face to frame.
- Divide length of ponytail into two sections.
- Rake fingers in downward direction along length of one section then take the back section of the ponytail and wrap around the base of hair.
- Secure section loosely with a bobby pin.
- Take the second piece and wrap in the opposite direction.
- Tug a few loose ends of bun to create a casual feel.