- Part hair behind ear and clip back section away.
- On damp hair, apply a ping-pong sized amount of conditioning foam from roots to ends. Brush to evenly distribute through hair.
- Apply a root lifter at base for more volume and hold.
- Using firm tension, start at top most section of hair and smooth out hairline with a round brush.
- Once dry, roll the section and clip to cool.
- Apply a thickening finishing spray then use a curling iron to reinforce the curls you made while blow-drying the front section of hair.
- Brush out hair from bottom to top.